dad accounts worth following
Fatherhood is an incredibly rewarding yet an incredibly exhausting endeavor. It can provide the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. Lucky for us, there are a few (more than a few) great people out there who have managed to find the continual joy, comedy, and irony in parenting, not to mention they have created a system of support for dads everywhere. We've put together a list of some of the greatest dad/fatherhood accounts actually worth following. Without further ado, here are our top picks.
1. @thedad // Making every day fatherhood moments relatable, memorable and comical. You'll never feel alone in fatherhood again.
2. @howtobeadad // Quotes, memes, tweets, and anecdotes on how to be a dad
3. @simoncholland // Dad-centric tweets repurposed for IG that are entirely relatable to new dads and seasoned dads alike
4. @dumbdadpod // Comedians making everyday situations with kids hilarious. They also have a relatable podcast if you aren't an Instagram person.
5. @wonderdads // Products, services and inspiration to help dads succeed and really embrace the childhood years.