5 Fall Running Pieces Your Closet Needs
Fall is in full swing and that means your outdoor running is probably getting a bit chillier. While the temps dropping don't mean that you have to stop running outside, it does mean you have to bundle a little more to beat the crisp air. To help you out, we've put together a list of our 5 favorite fall running pieces. Without further ado, here they are.
1. 5" or 7" Swift Short Lined: Even though it's brisk, you still need a good pair of shorts to keep you comfortable mile after mile. The Swift is that short. It's made to withstand your longest, most grueling runs.
2. Distance Run Tight: Legs feeling a little chilly? We've got you covered. Literally. Made to go the distance, these lightweight tights feature a full-length construction with a built-in media pocket, reflective details and flat-lock seams for chafe-free performance.
3. Swift Academy Jacket: Fall weather can be unpredictable, but your runs shouldn't be. This debossed jacket offers lightweight coverage and protection from mild weather so you can keep going through wind and maybe even a little rain too.
4. Courtside 1/4 Zip: Look good and run good. We know that's not proper grammar, but you get the idea. This lightweight mesh 1/4 zip has bonded seams and offers thumbholes for warmth, keeping you a just the right temp mile after mile.
5. Reign Long Sleeve: Don't want to bother with multiple layers?? Look no further than the Reign Long Sleeve. It's broken-in comfort and moisture-wicking fabric will keep you comfortable no matter how long your run.